Join the Wood From the Hood Team!
Lumber Store Associate
We are looking to add 1-2 creative individuals to join our lumber store team.
If you have great customer service skills, are dependable and have some woodworking background we want to hear from you!
Our Lumber Store is open Monday – Friday and Saturday 9-Noon.
- Create a world class customer service experience.
- Assist customers with lumber store purchases
- Maintain lumber rack & finished product inventories.
- Answer customer phone calls & email inquiries. Forward necessary messages to team members.
- Keep lumber store clean and organized.
- Pull material for lumber store racks & custom jobs.
- Assist with online order fulfillment as needed.
- Collaboratively work with all WFTH team members.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of lumber, scaling, and grading – (We will train)
- Flexible, reliable, organized, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and exercise professional judgement
- Good verbal and written communications
- Valid driver’s license
- Forklift certification – (We will train)
- Outgoing, Friendly, and hard work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Willingness to help where needed.
- Ability to lift heavy lumber up to 75lbs
Job Types: Fulltime / Part Time
Pay: $17 -$20 DOQ
Please email a summary of your background, interests, and availability along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org