Wood From The Hood, LLC. Return Policy
Natural wood products have unique characteristics and no two products will be identical. Naturally occurring variations in color, wood grain and physical properties are to be expected. It is the unique character of natural wood products which makes them distinctive.
Custom Orders. Custom Orders are non-refundable because we make the Custom Orders based on the specifications and design you provide. All Custom Order sales are final.
“Cut Off” Lumber Pieces. All sales on “cut off” lumber pieces are final and are non-refundable.
Final Sales. All products that are marked “All Sales Final” are final and are non-refundable
Standard Product Orders.
- If you are dissatisfied with a Standard (non-custom) Product Order, you are eligible for a refund subject to the following limitations.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, you must return the product within 30 calendar days of your date of purchase. You are responsible for return shipping and associated costs, including risk of loss or damage in transit.
- After we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and, if the product has been returned in the same condition it was in at the time of sale, is undamaged, unaltered and unused, we will process your refund.
- The money will be refunded to the original payment method used for the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 10 to 15 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
- If the product is damaged, altered or has been used and otherwise differs from its original condition at the time of sale, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Urban Lumber Orders
- Orders must be paid in full before leaving our facility or prior to any milling services. Milling services will be charged at the time of pick-up. Credit card payments above $1000 will incur a 3% processing fee.
- If you are dissatisfied with an Urban Lumber Order, a refund is available for Urban Lumber returned within 30 days of purchase in the same condition they were in at the time of sale (undamaged, unaltered and unused). A 15% restocking fee is charged on all returns of Urban Lumber.
- If the products are damaged, altered or have been used and otherwise differ from their original condition at the time of sale, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- You are responsible for all return shipping and associated costs including the risk of loss or damage during transit.
If any product arrives in damaged condition upon delivery to you, you must notify us within 7 calendar days and you are responsible for return and associated shipping costs. Following our receipt, inspection and acceptance of the damaged goods, we will offer a replacement product and be responsible for the associated costs of both the return shipping and replacement shipping.