Slab Return Policy

Slab Return Policy

We have a simple and fair return policy. We want you to be completely satisfied with your slab purchase and the service you receive.


Return a slab purchased online for in-store pickup:

Once purchased, a 20% restocking fee applies to all slab returns purchased online.


Return a slab that was shipped to you:

When you receive your slab(s), you have 10 days to return it for an 80% refund (the remaining 20% to account for re-stocking fee. ) Return shipping will be at the purchasers expense, and must be insured for the value of the slab. Return shipments will be refunded after we receive the returned items, and verify that it has not been damaged or altered (which shall include without limitation cutting, sanding or finishing).